The GateLox Office is a very good alternative to the magnetic lock (Mag Lock) at aluminium office doors. Remote controlled.
It’s got all of the strengths of a Mag Lock and none of it’s weaknesses. It can fit in a aluminium frame of 28 x 38 mm opposite the door handle, and will prevent bending the door. The LED will indicate when lock is unlocked.
The GateLox Office is always safe with or without power, in times of load shedding you don’t have to worry about being exposed.
- Remote controlled lock suitable for hinged doors, aluminium or steel, 40mm wide
- Suitable for office doors where access must be controlled.
- Lock remains secure during power failure.
- Remote controlled, electric lock – Operating Voltage 12V DC.
- Slam lock. Opened by push button, key pad or remote control
- “Fail-secure” type (power to open).
- LED will indicate the open position. The micro switch (N/O) can be linked to bell, alarm or camera
- Will fit door frames of 28mm thickness, also aluminum doors.
- No battery backup needed to keep locked position.
- Manual override (keys) provided, both sides.
- Breaking strength of 800kg (8 000N).
- Reliable operation, high duty cycle.
- Suitable for new and retrofitted installations.
|Operating Voltage||12V DC|
|Maximum current draw||1,5A @ 12V|
|Maximum pulse length||10 Sec|
|Breaking Strength||800kg (8 000N)|
|Outside dimensions||H: 250 mm W: 31,6 mm D: 49mm|
|Material||Stainless Steel – Gr314|
Available for left- or right handed doors